Monday, March 01, 2021

How to install Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers on Mac OS Big Sur

 How to install Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers on Mac OS Big Sur

Hi friends, as a part of one of my College classes our professor asked us to install Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developershere are the steps I followed. If you have comments or questions, please let me know. Thanks.


How I installed Eclipse on Mac OS Big Sur


Steps:

1. Went to google.com and search for “eclipse for Mac OS”

2. Clicked on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/

3. Click also in this tutorial: https://beginnersbook.com/2016/04/how-to-install-eclipse-on-mac-os-x/

4. I chose under Download option macOS x86_64

5. I opened this file eclipse-inst-jre-mac64.dmg (Installation file for Mac OS)

6. Double click on the file and followed installation process.

Th@nks,

Daniel

Tip: I have the photos for this process. If you are interested, I can convert it in a pdf file and posted here. Don't be shy, ask. :-)

No comments: